Skip to primary navigation
Skip to content
Skip to footer
Click here to return to Blog
Back to Blog
7 things you must know about Yucatan
- Merida’s downtown is the second largest in Mexico. The first one is in Mexico City.
- The second language in Yucatan is the Mayan language.
- Yucatan has cenotes.
- You can’t get lost. All the streets have numbers. Even numbers from north to south and odd numbers from east to west.
- Yucatan has its own alcoholic beverage, The Xtabentun.
- There are tunnels under the Historic Downtown.